Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Workin'

First off.... I've added a couple things.... I put comments on the pictures in my album and I put a link to a document that I'm making about things that I'm learning each day (part of goal setting for the program). So go ahead and check those out if you want.

Things have been going well! I've started work and I really like the people there. I'll probably talk more about stuff tomorrow, because now I'm tired, but I just wanted to post something. So here's a little taste of Swedish work life. This is what a desk looks like when the employee is on vacation (a lot of people are right now):




And this is what their desk looks like when they are working:




And here is another important part of Swedish work culture:


The coffee machine! We also have one in Sacramento, but this one is HUGE! And it's really nice. Mattias (a Senior Manager and my Performance Manager over here) talked about how drinking coffee was a core competency of auditors. But he is ok with me not drinking coffee. I use the machine though, for water and hot cocoa. So yeah... that's a little taste of office life here in Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment