Sunday, July 5, 2009

Church - July 5th

So this isn't quite what the LDS chapel in Stockholm looks like, maybe next week I'll remember to take my camera and I can post a picture of the real one. But there are a lot of big old churches here! On my way to church the streets were really quiet - it was nice. I thought maybe they just didn't do much on Sundays, but on the way back the streets were busy again. So I guess they just relax on Sunday mornings - so that's neato.
I had some frosties for lunch, and then, because my spaghetti wasn't good, I had more for dinner. Turns out that it was milk! And it's good milk! Even though my cooking didn't have good results, I really enjoyed it and so I think I'll try to make Swedish meatballs next Sunday. After my meal, I went out and took a few pictures.
So it was a good day. I'm excited to start work tomorrow! I'm not quite sure what to expect, but I'll find out soon how the rest of my month will be.
Here's a video showing what my elevator is like.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the elevator video I wanted to see it! I am glad that you really got milk so that you could have frosties for dinner too! Good luck at work tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Timmy, Thanks for letting Chelsey and Hunter stay with me while you are in Sweden. We have had a lot of fun! Hunter has grown so much, but Chelsey hasn't. That's a good thing right?! Chelsey misses you sooo much, but we are going to keep her busy so she won't think about it too much. We are going to Lagoon on Thursday, can't wait to see Hunter ride the rides. He had so much fun last year. Anyway, Sweden looks way cool! Not sure about the elevators though. Have a good time and good luck at work!

    Love,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete