Friday, July 24, 2009

2302

I'm finished with Skandia now! I had a good time working there and I enjoyed the people I worked with: Tim, Erik, Winnie, Magnus, Malin, and others. The first couple days of the week were a little slow because the client was a little behind in getting some reports turned in. But Wednesday was pretty crazy because all the reports were turned in and so we had a lot to do. We were busy all day Wednesday and I ended up working until 11:02 that night (I remember the time because Tim left a note for Winnie that had "2302" written on it). So I didn't get back to the apartment until 11:30. Even though it was a long day, it felt really good to be busy and to have my work be appreciated.We went in on Thursday to finish things up and I thought we might be done with Skandia by lunch time, but I ended up working on Skandia all day until about 5:45. But now I'm done and it feels good to have accomplished something.
Friday I was in the office making a spreadsheet and doing some other odd jobs for people. I got a kebab at my favorite kebab place (so I've only been to 3 places, but this place was so good that I had to go again).
This is what a kebab wrap looks like. At most kebab places you can also get falafel or kebab meat with fries. Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment