Friday, July 24, 2009

More Gamla Stan and "Under the Bridges"



After work on Friday the weather was nice and so I decided I would go on the "Under the Bridges" tour in case the weather gets bad again. I got my ticket and I had about 30 minutes before the boat left, so I walked over to Gamla Stan and had a nice little stroll around the Royal Palace.

I really enjoyed the tour. There was a lot of repeat information from my bus tour and the archipelago tour, but I did get to see some new sites and learn some new things. I took a lot of pictures and those are in my album (about half of what I say is actually in the picture album because I try to give good captions - so if you really want to see what I'm up to, look at the pictures). So yeah... good day in Stockholm and it's now my last weekend here.

2 comments:

  1. PC says he wants to come to Sweden and party with you. I'm sure you're working and not partying, but MAN it looks like awesome fun anyway! We're jealous!

    Glad you're having a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim, I have enjoyed following your trip on your blog. What a brilliant idea! I would love to go to Sweden some day.

    I posted two comments on your pictures. One about the Kids Happy Moment in the box of cereal and another about the date-eating monkey.

    ReplyDelete