Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Spaghetti Success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time, my spaghetti was great! I got real pasta sauce (apparently last time I just got tomato puree or something), ground beef, mushrooms, and cream cheese. It turned out to be a very good meal, and I have leftovers! So that's cool stuff.
Anyway... things other than food are going well too. Today I worked on a review of JC Decaux's Q2. They are an advertising company and one of the things they do is make bus stops shelters where they rent out ad space. They are a very big company that is based in France. Today was a one-day thing where we just did a quick review to make sure everything looked right. I had a good time!
Last night I went down to the southern island of Stockholm with Flo and Rob. We ate at a Czech restaurant and I had schnitzel for the first time (other than Wienerschnitzel). According to Flo (who's from Germany), it was almost like the German kind. The other guys got a good bit of drinking in, but I was still able to have a good time.
Another cool thing that I did yesterday was get a subway pass. I've gone for a few rides on the subway already and it's pretty nice. I still like walking around the city, but it's nice to be able to go anywhere in town without wearing out my feet too much.
So yep.... things are going well. I need to remember to take my camera around so I can get some scenic pictures.

1 comment:

  1. The food looks delicious...you should make it for me some time!

    ReplyDelete